Weekend Potluck...


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

We had a Potluck last Sunday, & I just got back from Boston, had a million of homework to do so I was frantically looking up recipies of whatever dish that was Malaysian & easy to make. At first I wanted to bring shrimp fritters (cucur udang), and I was whining to Puyeng about how I've never made cucur udang so I was afraid it'd turn out bad, or worse inedible. 

Then suddenly it was 4 o'clock, & the Potluck was at 6pm so I rushed out of the house...took a step outside & cursed..it was freezing + raining...& the nearest grocery store was a 20 minute walk..i was like 'Crap now what do I do?'

Haha..so I headed to the nearest convenient store, bought two packets of Pad Thai instant noodles (they look like those thinner Kuew Tiau) & rushed back home..and fried them with eggs + veggies..Haha, so pathetic right?it's the one in the red plate...


Some of the kids from my class.


Myself, Stephanie & Varsha


And we played a little trivia..that's me & srivatson trying to cheat by google-ing the answer..


We also had a competition for the food..best name, most delicious & etc...below are the winners..obviously I didn't win..Not at all surprising..


Leave a Reply