Malaysians in Dartmouth...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Just got back from dinner, it was my first time meeting Si Jie and Dan..Si Jie's from KL and Dan's from setiawan, perak...Had an awesome time chatting about stuff, and yeah I finally got to speak Malay again...Never thought I'd say this..but I really miss speaking in Malay..especially 'Kentut laaa kau~'....(i usually say this to replace "Bodoh laa kau~" to my idiotic friends because it's much more nicer and it's not good to say bodoh a lot to people coz nanti diorng betul2 bodoh kn, haha)..so we chatted and ate whats suppose to be 'authentic thai food'...but it wasn't at all..Both were so nice, and since Si Jie has a car she offered to drive me to the market if I needed a ride...So nice of her~Love meeting people & making new friends..=)


Leave a Reply