Life & death dilemma..


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Okay..so it's not really a life and death situation...but since it involves fashion, to me it is...Halloween is coming up!!! I remember when I was a kid, during that time my parents were doing their PHDs in Michigan State University. I only remember two costumes I wore during Halloween, one was a princess (LAME~) and the other one is.......wait for it........a freakin PUMPKIN!! (I refuse to show you guys the pictures even though I still have them). I do not know how my parents could just let me embarrass myself. So this year, I thought of going as a maid marion:
But the price is too expensive. Soo I found two other costumes that I really like. These costumes cost half the price of the maid marion one:

Beauty Circus Clown:

  or the

Sexy Burlesque Victorian Vampiress:
These two are a little too sexy to me. I dont wanna show a lot of skin (hence the maid marion option), but don't worry I have plans on how to cover things up. So which one do you favor?Help me please~

Leave a Reply