A trip to concord..


posted by Unknown on , ,

No comments

Hey guys..I'm soooo disappointed..i'm suppose to go to this thriller dance workshop but suddenly all my friends who said they wanted to go couldnt make it. See we are having a flash mob this Saturday at our Halloween Party, so whoever wants to join that can attend a workshop...and I would love to know how to dance to thriller. Im not mad at my friends, Im mad at myself because I dont have the guts to go alone...

So instead I'm doing homework, which as usual I have tons of...But of course, i need to blog before that..=)..Let me tell you guys about our little trip to Concord last Friday...

If you read my posts before this, you'd know that I have been denied to get a SSN number, so I have to reapply hence the trip to Concord.

We rented a car, and I was the one driving. It was scary, because Malaysians drive on the left side of the road and here it's the right side. But I managed by being alert & extra careful. The journey was awesome, the view was amazing because the trees were all golden red and orange. Sorry I don't have any pics on that (not a good thing to take pictures while you're driving). We had the car until 2pm, and we were finished with the SSN thingie by 11am. So we decided to have brunch. Mr. Google told us to go the Newell Post, apparently they have the best breakfast in New Hampshire.




Mr. Google was right, the breakfast was awesome. I had these heavenly strawberry pancakes which gave you a food orgasm every time you put it in your mouth. Haha..they were so fluffy and sooooo yummy...


The restaurant was full of people, & had a cozy welcoming ambiance...Here's Aarya, Shirley and Madhurya..



Apparently the food was more important & thats why Madhurya focused on the food instead of me..=/


We ate and chatted for an hour, and headed back. But before that, group photos~Haha..



And please allow me to polish my non existent modelling skills..;p


Next step, is once I have my SSN i can apply for a New Hampshire's drivers licence..That has to be done in Concord too, but I don't mind because I'm missing the pancakes already..=)

Leave a Reply