SSN application...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi there!  i had a very annoying conversation with a government officer today. I received a rejection letter for my Social Security Number (SSN) application, so I called the office to ask why. Here's how the conversation went:

Officer: Boston Security Office how may I help you?
Me: Hi. I received a letter & blablabla (I explained the whole thing).
Officer: Let me check your records.
.
.
.
Me: Hello?
Officer: Yeah, your application did not get through.
Me: May I please know why?Were there any incomplete documents?
Officer: We cannot tell you why you were rejected.
Me: Owhh..okay..so do I have to go to Boston again or should I do it in Concord, because I am a Dartmouth Student and Concord is nearer. (it's 1 hour away)
Officer: You should have done it in Concord. Maybe that's why you got rejected.
Me: No. My friend (Joyce) applied the same time I did and she's a Dartmouth student too, she got her SSN last week.
Officer: It's different for every person.
Me: (Said what the fish silently)...Ok tq!

So looks like I need to go and apply for my SSN again..And the call was no help at all..damn, another to do listed in my chores...=(

Leave a Reply