Machine Shop!~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hey! Just wanted to tell you guys about my part time job. I'm working as a lab assistant in the engineering school's machine shop (it's a lab where kids do all their mechanical work)..My job is to arrange stuff to make it more convenient for students to find, and for the machine shop people to track..

Here are the 'before' pics of the tool crib (it's where all the tools are 'kept', most of the times they're scattered everywhere & these drawers are empty):






As you can clearly see, my dear friends, the place is a mess..

This is going to be a huge challenge for me because:
1) I am not a neat person
2) I dont know a thing about tools (Collet Blocks, Cantilever Clamps, Gage Pins...what language is this????)

If things turn out ok, i'll show you the after pictures..but I really do not see the light at the end of the tunnel...=(


Leave a Reply