Bowling/strip club


posted by Unknown on

2 comments

Hey people..I'm just gonna take a minute to update you guys on our bowling night last Friday. I was up early that day (6.00am) to get ready to go to Concord. I reached Hanover at about 2pm, rushed to a Linked-In workshop organized by the Tuck School of Business, and went back to sleep because I was half dead after only 10 minutes of the workshop.

I regret not setting the alarm, because I knew we had bowling that night. Everyone was suppose to gather somewhere at 9.15pm, and depart to the bowling place together at 9.30pm. I seriously did not know I would sleep that long, and I only woke up because Joyce called. 

"Izza where r u?"

"Uhhh..at home why what happened?"

"We're suppose to go bowling and Joe's waiting for you because he's your ride tonight".

I looked at my watch at it was 9.38pm..

"Shit..hold on tell Joe to give me 10 minutes and I'll be there".

Damn...so i washed my face, combed my hair and rushed out to where we're suppose to meet. Thank god the place was so near to my house. And thank god Joe was such a nice guy so he wasn't mad at all..

The night was awesome and I did get the second highest score in my team..and I'm not gonna tell you because the score still sucked..Haha, okay it was 95....Some pics from the bowling night:

Vivien, Joyce & Mengyi


As you can see, everyone had a fun time chatting and bowling at the same time...



And after the game we all cheered on Alex as he tried to win a stuffed animal with that 'Toy Taxi' machine..he tried that machine twice, and he won both times..way to go Alex! Haha...


Alex with one of his creepy stuffed animal..


And yeah there is a stripper club right next to this bowling alley, but I didn't go in. Haha, sorry to disappoint you guys. But I heard from the guys that did go in, the girls there are fine...A personal lap dance was like $15, and you have to pay $5 to get in..how creative is that? To open a strip club together with a bowling alley? Hehe...

2 comments

Leave a Reply