The writer..


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Owh dear..so i can either make this entry really short or disastrously long...

Let's opt for the short one, for your sake....

Used to go to boarding school, did my degree in electrical & electronics engineering, and now pursuing my masters in Dartmouth College, USA.

My first job was a sales engineer, but then I realized that the work was not technical enough for me. I found myself doing costing sheets in excel everyday, which is fine if you're into it..but this was something that I definitely would not like to be stuck doing...so I switched to being a design engineer in a multinational company...I LOVED every second of it..the work, the people, even all the mistakes I made during my employment...Every moment shaped me into who I am now, and I am forever grateful for the experience I gained here.

Now, I'll be starting a new journey in Dartmouth..It has been my dream to be where I am now..so I'm so grateful to God for this opportunity...



As for myself, I think you readers can judge by reading my posts..I'm really driven, I don't think 24 hours are enough for one day, and I usually find myself juggling a lot of things at once...it used to be my daily job as an engineer & a part tuition teacher....than it switched to being an engineer, clothes designer and online entrepreneur all at once..but hey, can't complain because I loved every second...=)..i really don't understand how people can be bored in this world when there are tons of things to explore and experience...


I would like to say stuff like...I love reading, meeting new people, and tell you all the good and bad things about me...but I'll let you be the judge of that..don't think revealing too much about myself is a good thing, and you are probably yawning anyways so...thats it for now...cheers everyone~=)



Leave a Reply