Whats it about...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Let me start with bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Hey there~  So if you are on this page it means that you'd like to know more about me and this blog..so thanks~=)

I had no idea that I would ever start my own blog, so let me start with the purpose.

LOVED ONES....yup, not because I want to be a popular blogger, and not because I'm passionate about writing. In fact the idea that the whole world has access to my personal thoughts scares the hell out of me. So this blog is primarily because I don't want my loved ones to worry about me, so that they'll know what I'm doing far away from home. I think staying connected with friends and family is what makes life so precious...

KNOWLEDGE & A STRANGER'S HELPING HAND...People who know me knows that I love learning, so I'd really like to share the experience of living in new hamsphire, USA. I'd like to expose & share our beautiful culture to people..baju kurung, nasi lemak, songket, batik, our high respect to older people...every bits and pieces...and I'd like to share and bring back what I think can improve our society..so this blog is also for people who want to learn~

Since I've had so many failures in applying for scholarships and applying to top notch universities, I'd really like to help any other fellow Malaysian's that need any type of guidance in wanting to pursue their postgraduate studies overseas..so please let me know if you need anything...so that's where a stranger's helping hand comes in..I have numerously been offered help by people that I hardly know, so this is my time to give back...

Owh ya, lg satu..since i'll be on my own, if you guys think i'm doing anything yang tak sepatutnya, i'll be more than willing to listen to all your advises..my friends know that i love asking for their opinion in anything that i'm not sure about...after all, i know i have many flaws and that i am far from perfect...

So thats probably it...

Owh yeah, in case you're wondering what 'Le Lierre' means..it means 'the ivy'..it's because i'll be studying at Dartmouth,which is an Ivy League...

Yeah i'm lame, I know...cheers~=)



Leave a Reply