Yaaaaawnnn~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Just got back from a party that's suppose to be a stress reliever for the MEM's (if you guys still don't know, its Master of Engineering Management) because we've all worked hard on our presentation earlier this week...The party was...boooooring~i had more fun getting ready for the party..haha..we weren't the ones hosting it, because there's a place here called 'salt hill club' and every Saturday they have a 'club night'...so all of us thought it would be great to dance and drink..(of course I was there to just drink pepsi and laugh at people who get drunk)..but yeah the music was boring and everyone was sober so I stayed there until 11.30 and went back home..(the 'party' stated at 10.30pm)...i would much rather be reading a marketing article from the Harvard business school..which was what I was doing before I went to the lame event..so since I've curled my hair and wore makeup for nothing, you guys get to suffer and see myself being vain again! hehe..sorry I'm just sad I took longer to get ready than being at the party itself...so bare with me ok..;p


Leave a Reply