Weird weekend...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hello people~ I am b.o.r.e.d....i am so not used to having free weekends...usually my weekends are filled with appointments, looking for new clothing for my online shopping blog, hanging out with my gf's, or just a movie date with my guy.

Since it's Ramadhan, people aren't as active as usual because we get tired easily since we dont eat for more than 12 hours.

So there I was, sitting home...not knowing what to do..thank god I have this little fella to play with..


Haha..my dear little brother...he really lights up the house...

But still, i just had to do something..housework was out of the question though..haha..

Soooo..retail therapy it was..went to Mid Valley to shop..;p

Visited the newly opened forever 21, and tried on a lace dress that was gorgeous..but because of my huge hips, it looked awful on me...I had to put it back on the rack..sob sob...so instead i camwhored...can i have new slim thighs for my birthday please???anyone???.....=(


Outfit: Kimono Cardigan (bought it in Batam, Indonesia), black top (audrey), navy pants (PDI) , necklace (Diva)

Leave a Reply