Dear Mom...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

I am soooo frustrated by google video & youtube!!~ I wanted to share my proposal video that I made with you guys..google says they have a server problem everytime i try to upload the vid to blogger...and youtube has this weird setting now where I can't choose to let my vid be played on 
mobiles..whatever guys..please fix this bug quick~

It's the last day of Ramadhan, Eid-eve. A very mixed emotions day for Muslim's, sad because the holy month of Ramadhan is leaving us, but happy because on Eid we get to celebrate our success of fasting during the Ramadhan month.

I have secret to tell you guys...

I dont really like Eid -day...

Hrmm..I can imagine looks of disapproval from some of you guys..but its the truth..

Why?Because so far, it's the one time in every year that makes me miss my mom so much..She died of cancer 5 years ago..So i would just like to leave a little note here..to cure a little bit of this emptiness & sorrow..so here goes..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Mom,

Hi Mom! It's been 5 years already, & we're doing OK..We miss you, but we're fine..so you don't have to worry OK?

We went to the florist yesterday, and bought some flowers for you. Dad picked them..after all these years Dad is still being romantic to ya huh?=)

Dad has a cough that has been there for some time, & his sinus is getting worse..he refuses to go for a serious checkup and just eats the normal flu meds..can you please come in his dreams & ask him to go to the hospital for a full checkup for our sake?He wont listen when I ask him too..

I'm doing fine..I'm still in love with the same guy..he's great..he takes care of, respects me & makes me happy..I wish you guys could get to know each other...I think you would have liked him..=)

I finally got a scholarship! yup, after all these years of trying...i'll be going to the US in 2 weeks..I'll try to visit East Lansing, Michigan okay mom? I wanna go back & see our old apartment...& remember back how you used to pull my sled during the winter, and how we used to build ugly snowmen...haha...

Nash got a scholarship also! She did great in her SPM, and next year she'll probably be going to the US or UK..She's taking engineering, like me! Sorry mom, somehow none of us want to follow your's and dad's footsteps in becoming an educator...i think it's because we suck at teaching people..haha..

Idham is doing great too..He's lazy,as usual..but somehow that brain of his functions alright..he keeps getting top scores in school, and the teacher's have targeted him in getting straight A's in SPM this year..Ibu doakan dia berjaya ya?

So that's it..just wanted to tell you how we are doing...we'll be visiting you soon, and I think you'll like the flowers we bought..I hope we've made you proud mom...I know that all the success so far is mainly because of you..thanks for asking God to give us all these opportunities..and we miss you..every second...

P/S: My baju raya turned out real bad! Looks like I gotta use your baju kurung's again..yup we are still the same size..haha..bye mom.


Leave a Reply