Daddy's Little Girl...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

My dad and I are always fighting. Not in the ferocious and kurang ajar kind of way, but we argue on a lot of stuff because of our difference in opinions. & the argument will usually end with us agreeing to disagree..

But then came the day that I needed a new laptop..I'm currently using a low end netbook with an intel atom processor..& it's sooooo slow..i couldn't possibly use this laptop for my postgraduate studies..

Since I'm almost broke (for valid reasons okay! Not because of shopping~), I had to turn to bank 'daddy'...

Dad was the one who started to sms me on the day I was thinking about buying the laptop..

"Izza, can you come home early & cook a little for buka puasa?Mama can't come home early from work"

"Okay dad sure" (of course this was kissing-ass/bodek phase 1)

"Ayah, I'm thinking of ordering a Macbook pro online"

"How much?Why buy online? If go to Mines can nego2 with the tauke, can get laptop on day of purchase also"

"Im getting the most basic one..around RM3XXX. Because I want to get the education discount from apple, I think it's only available online"

"Why not buy in the US?Org kata lg murah & latest"

"No ayah, apple products are the same price worldwide. I also need to learn to use this new OS before I start my classes. So the earlier I get it the better"

"Ok"

"Okay means you'll buy it for me, or we pay half-half?"

"We'll see.."

Then after work I went home early to cook for dad (kissing-ass/bodek phase 2), it was fun because it was just the two of us having dinner..Of course I was answering his questions & conversing with him more enthusiastically than usual (this was kissing-ass/bodek final phase)..

The next day...

"Ayah, can I order the laptop today?"

"Okay"

"Okay as in you're buying the laptop for me?" (I think my voice was high pitched with hope)

"Yes.." (he then lectured me about a lot of stuff and asked me to study hard & be someone successful)...

But of course I could not hear him over the excitement I was feeling of getting a Macbook....ahaha..

I know that's there's a slim chance that my dad is reading this..but THANK YOU DADDY for always being there for us, and you always try to give us your best...love you love you love you!!~

I love being a daddy's girl at 25...=)




Leave a Reply