My biz partner's wedding..


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

heelloo~ yup...you guessed right..i still haven't started on my assignment..and packing..and I haven't converted any money to the USD currency..thats just to name a few on my 'to do' list..

Just wanna take a sec of all the troubling stuff to blog about my business partner's wedding..well, she's more than that to me..a friend, a sister, a great listener...

Muna & I meet in the company I previously worked at, and as usual (since I find it difficult to let people in), we didn't instantly click. After a while, after tuning our frequency to the same wavelength..we had a great time being each other's companion, & in fact..started our first online business together. Sad to say that we'll eventually have to shut it down, even though it's doing great...because both of us will be living in totally different continents after this..


It's a shame because we were learning a lot..on marketing, budgeting and especially about customer service..which was totally different from our main line of work, which is engineering..

I can't believe she's already married! Ahaha..it came of a suprise to most of us..because we didn't know that she had a bf..but I'm so glad she found the love of her life..and that she made it to the altar..she is such a kind, innocent and beautiful person, so she deserves all the happiness in the world..here are some pics from her wedding..to Muna...Congratulations dear, you looked beautifully radiant on your big day...hehe, strive to be an awesome wife ok?show those jerks (you know who i'm talking about..okay fine i'm one of those jerks..haha) that you are not the bimbo they say you are..and please dear..i expect to be served the usual tea & coffee when I visit you..no more 3 in 1's..for crying out loud, you're a wife already!~ =)



and OMG. rehan why is your face like that?haha...sooo NOT the pose for weddings...



XOXO girl! I'm really happy for you! =)

Leave a Reply