Enuf is enuf..blogs i follow~


posted by Unknown on ,

2 comments

Hey y'll...i've had enough of long posts. Ahaha..I hope I've provided enough info for those who are interested in pursuing their studies in the US, cause I'm not sure if I'm going to blog about that again because its so booooOooring...

I am not an avid blog reader, probably because I'm too busy with my own life & I'm not that interested in reading about other people's lives...

But there are a few blogs that I religiously follow..Besides from being gorgeous ladies (I do not follow any guy bloggers, I'm afraid they'll talk about football or other stuff I wont understand), these people have their own special traits. Lets start with.....

Vivy Yusof (http://www.proudduck.com/)

OMG, she is just so sweet. She's beautifully down-to-earth, even after all the success she's achieved with her online fashion shop. I did meet her in person once, and I was starstruck. I mean, how can you be 24 and gorgeous, & on top of that be managing a hugely successful company? She is such an inspiration...With a sense of humor that I adore & a very glamorous life, I read her blog like the newspaper. FYI, she's the Managing Director of FashionValet.net.



Jane Chuckei (www.chuckei.com/)

This little lady looks like a doll. She's a part time model & student. I do like her casual style, and since I don't really have a night life I depend on her blog to see how it is to party every once in a while.


Chloe Ting (www.chloeting.com/)

Chloe is a fashion blogger from Australia, & I just LOVE LOVE LOVE how she mix matches her outfits togother. I think everything she puts together is awesome~




So that's it for now people...I'm waiting for the pictures from the night of my proposal...can't wait to blog about that !! =)

2 comments

Leave a Reply