Sayonara~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hey guys! I have finally started packing!! yeay..still much more to do though..and it's really hard sorting out which stuff I need to bring to the US..=/

My dear cousin said I should bring a small rice cooker..she has experience studying abroad, so I'm taking her advice...haha..that explains the pot in the bag..


But let me steal a few minutes from packing to blog about another farewell dinner..with my previous Japanese bosses..Kato-san & Sakamoto-san..

Letme share a little bit of my experience in working with the Japanese..You've heard that the Japanese are extra smart right?well...that is so true..i am amazed at their ability to explain in detail, especially the technical stuff..i mean, how can all that knowledge fit in their brains? do they eat their books?...and they are so dedicated & industrious, working till wee hours of the morning..sometimes I feel like tapping their shoulders to say 'Dude, enough is enough...let's go out & enjoy life'.

I was lucky to work under two great bosses..both so nice and helpful..we met for dinner at a steamboat restaurant, and stayed there for 2 hours eating & joking around..

My current boss (ok ex-boss since i resigned already), Sakamoto-san..psssst,he's still single~haha..


Here's Sakamoto & Kato..Kato-san was my boss before Sakamoto-san..He has now transferred to Japan & was kind enough to have dinner with us during his short trip to Malaysia..i do not get why i am obsessed with the 'piece' pose in these pictures..


Me, Kato & Kak Mun... 


The whole gang..so the one in the top middle with a stripe shirt is also single besides Sakamoto (guys you'll thank me someday..haha!)


And you know what?Kato-san even brought back a souvenior for me from Japan! He knew I loved these biscuit..seriously..i can munch this whole package in an hour...haha..thank you Kato-san!!


It has been an honour working with you guys..& I sure hope we'll cross path again in the future...=)

Leave a Reply