'Now I get it' moment....


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

Have you ever had one? You look at something, or come across something that you don't understand..you think real hard, just to get more & more confused...when the answer is as simple as ABC, and after that you swear..ahaha...

Well me and my guy had one...Was breaking our fast at manhattan fish market, and right before our stomachs were about to explode...Puyeng took his napkin to wipe his mouth, I was still eating of course..

Then I noticed him staring at it...So i joined him, and this is what we looked at for almost 5 minutes:


We looked at each other, and asked each other "do you get it??'...both of us had no clue..

I was trying real hard to identify the animal on the float...a frog, or penguin perhaps?

Then Puyeng did a smart thing..he turned the napkin over and we finally got our answer...


Seriusly man...that did not look like a dolphin...sheesh...but the whole thing did give us a good laugh..=)

Leave a Reply