This is it..i'm officially unemployed..


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

Hi there...I'm at the office..& since it's my last day at work I'd like to dedicate a post to my fellow colleagues...

 If I can summarize all I have to say about these people...it's 'you guys are awesome'!!~

I had so much fun in this company, with these people...all the laughter we've shared....thank you guys..for being a friend, for being my brothers and sisters..

It's so sad to leave you guys, but I know that what we share is something that'll last forever..

But I do need to emphasize this...do NOT share all the embarrassing things I did with you guys to public okay!!! What happens with the gang stays with the gang. Especially THAT video....Please Please Please..Ahaha! Here are some pics of us crazy people..





And here's a pic after my farewell party..thank you for arranging this dinner for muna and i!! you guys are the best...


And they even gave me a bye-bye present..a SONY digital frame with pre installed pictures of myself inside & a gorgeous necklace...this is so sweet and thoughtful..thanks guys~ (tear ducts are triggered now..isk isk)...


From the bottom of my heart...LOVE you guys like crazy..don't forget this one 'hot nerd' okay?=)

Leave a Reply