The ByeBye Day~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Sorry for the prolonged delayed..previously I didnt have any internet access...and now with my new phone i can finally have access~ ahaha..you know that phone plans here's are freakin expensive? I pay 199 USD for the phone, but I have to pay 70 USD every month for 2G data and unlimited text messages & calls. And thats the cheapest they have~ I definitely need to find a job...=/

OK, getting back to the point..most of you are aware that I departed from Msia on the 1st of September..and I was sooo afraid that I'd burst uncontrollably in front of my friends. Thank god that didn't happen..And it's not because I wasn't sad, it was because I knew these people will still be close to me, even when I'm like 10,000 miles away. (9252 to be exact)

I am so moved by how my family & friends care about me. They are the ones that keeps me going. And I cannot imagine a life without them. I had some family from my father's side, my late mom's side, colleagues from my previous job, & friends from my school & uni days to send me off that day. You guys do not know how much I appreciate all the love..and it was a day that...if I ever feel low and lonely, I can remember the 1st of September..how I'm sooooo lucky to have all these people that care about me..

Here are some pics taken by my so not talented brother...I mean, really...most of the pics came out blurry...=/


Bro, sis and me


The love of my life..=)...takleh amek gambar dekat2 nanti ayah marah..hihi..


Juls and her husband...thanks so much for coming babe!


Us with bad, tikah & muna..


My family..aunts and uncles and cousin..Thanks guys! Thanks for coming despite your busy day~


You guys are so awesome for coming..thanks!


My colleagues..thanks so much for your support guys! I guess you don't hate me that much huh?=)

ok ms ni ayah tgh busy layan pakcik makcik..ahaha...


Sis, cousin & me...Thanks for your time abang halim~ 


Thank you thank you thank you..i promise i won't ever forget you guys..i'll try to make you proud ok? you guys made me really happy, and I really appreciate all the love...till then....ta~



Leave a Reply