dining out at yama's...


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Sorry I've been busy & I have the lamest excuse ever..homework..yup...now don't you dare judge me! haha..so because we're students joyce & i prefer to cook cause it's waaaay more cheaper than to dine outside..but who can stand one's own cooking everyday?? I can't stand to eat mine that's for sure..so we went ahead & tried this japanese & korean restaurant in town..


usually I just have this..satu lauk tk simple +satu lauk simple cooked by yours truly..(i shouldn't have admitted that cause the dish below is too simple to even brag about haha)..


but on that day I went on to have this instead...thats salmon..two huge pieces of it..and it tastes soooooo good compare to what I usually cook..then again, everything tastes better than my cooking...=)




Leave a Reply