Japan babehhh~


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

Hiiiiii! Just to tell everyone I've arrived safely in Narita Airport, Japan...I have 2 more hours to waste..


But..uhhh..i have a new addition to my face..no i did not rush out from the airport to get any plastic surgery..but...hrmm okay I know I'll get laughed at by my 'lovely' friends..after I took the above picture I had to put on this...



Yup..I have a boo-boo....I was actually bleeding pretty bad..more than when you pick on a pimple..and here's why..wait for it...

it's coming...

getting closer...

I poked myself with a freaking fork....there! happy???

I don't wanna go into how it happened..it's too stupid & silly...

Oh well, whatever...haha...yeah you can laugh..i think i'll work on editing the pics my brother took at the airport...need something to take my mind out of this depression of being such a klutz.

Stay tuned people..=)

Leave a Reply