Molly's Restaurant..


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi guys..I have class only till Thursdays..so I kind of have a 3day weekend...Joyce & I felt like eating lunch outside, because it was such a nice day..so we decided to go to Molly's.


When we saw the menu..it took us about 10 minutes to choose because the dishes sounded awesome, plus we even interviewed the waiter on what she recommended. I've said this many times, & i'll say it again. The people are so nice here, & the service is excellent. I really wish the restaurants in Malaysia could have a service upgrade. The waiters just want to take your order, they put in no effort in engaging with the customers which is really sad to me.

 What I love is that there are so many seafood based menu's at Molly's, so yeay I can finally have something besides fish & chips! Haha..Here's the view from my window, it was so nice to people walking by, walking their dogs & chatting with their friends.


After what it seemed like a life & death debate, Joyce settled for the Thai Chicken & I had the Wood-fried Vege Stir with salmon. The both were delicious but I didnt finish mine because the portion was too big.



Then I dragged Joyce to the best Gelato place in town, Murano's Gelato. I was like, 'Joyce I want some ice cream you wait here with the dog ok'..Haha poor her..I'll come back with Part 2 of the hike soon okay guys! Taa~


(Just to clarify that isn't our dog. We don't have a dog. He/She belongs to the two people sitting behind Joyce~)

Leave a Reply