Good luck to me


posted by Unknown on

No comments

I'm gonna go on my first hike later today, it's an activity for all the new students so that we can get to know each other better. The place is called Mount. Moosilauke (mountain ok bkn bukit) and I'm pretty scared. I hope there aren't any bears around, & I sure hope it isnt that cold. But we were told to bring layers & layers of clothing, cause there's no heating system in the cabin we'll be staying. Yup, we'll be staying there for a night. Another reason why I'm scared, I see a lot of people packing up alcohol. Ahaha, hopefully I will not be the only sober person there. Don't worry guys, I packed up my own drinks.  Apple juice! hehe..i prepared the hiking gear below in a hurry. The bag is too small, the jacket is a little big & the shoes are really low quality ones. Whatever, I just want to be able to survive. Wish me luck guys...=(


Leave a Reply