I'm here~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hey guys..alhamdulillah I have arrived safely yesterday..sorry I still haven't finished my post about my departure at the airport...I'll post the pics soon okay~

So far so good..our apartment is a dump though..i mean it's facilities are OK and the size is fine..but there's so much cleaning to do..and everyone knows I just 'love' cleaning..=/

Dartmouth college is located in Hanover..a very...let me emphasise..VERY small town..haha..but it's really nice..and no i'm not saying this to sedapkan hati OK~ I passed by Boston yesterday, and you know what I said to Joyce (my housemate)? ' I don't feel like I'm in the US'...and she said she felt exactly the same way when she first arrived in new york (Joyce did her degree in NYU).

I mean, what do you expect skyscrapers to look like? Tall, and many windows...sm gak mcm Malaysia kn? pastu, pandang kiri kanan..nampak toyota, honda, mazda & and ade laa beberapa auto maker yang tk dikenali...so I felt like I was still in Malaysia. Buuuut..when I arrived in Hanover..that feeling instantly disappeared..

I am a city girl..I love shopping and I love the convenience of living in a city..so I thought I would find it difficult to adapt here..but how can you feel like that if you look around, & see so many beautiful things? The campus, the brick buildings, the pretty stores, the parks, the abundance of trees, the flowers..you feel almost magical..sorry I don't have any pics to show you...yet...i'll definitely take some..but give me awhile ok? I don't want to look like a tourist just yet..snapping pics here & there..haha..obvious sgtlaaa budak baru kn?;p

Till then guys...piece~






Leave a Reply