wedding bells in my head..


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Uhh..i have no idea why I'm looking at wedding settings instead of looking for a summer internship...this is not good..haha..

well..you get bored of improving your resume & cover letter so many times, and also researching which companies offers both good salaries and an awesome working environment. so..you find yourself google-ing 'wedding settings' or 'wedding dresses'....i love weddings..everything is soooo pretty..and I think the best weddings are where your guests can feel the love in the air..and they also get absorbed in the happiness of the newlyweds and get that warm fuzzy feeling when they look at the couple..and some may reminisce the first time they fell in love..

In my culture, for a wedding you try to host a huge event and try to call everyone you know (usually the typical number of guests are 1000-2000 people)..personally, i would much prefer a wedding where only family and close friends attend..i would love that intimate feeling, and i'd be able to talk to all the guests and thank them for coming..gotta try to convince my dad about this~haha...anyways, i'm counting the days to see my bf again..being away from your loved ones for a couple of months is fine, but 15 months?=(

some romantic pictures of weddings i found that gave me smiles and that warm fuzzy feeling...=)










Leave a Reply