Hello snow~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi people! Joyce and I had a lunch date on Sunday..and when I looked outside here's what I found:



You can't really see it in the pictures but the snow was falling pretty heavily..I almost didn't wanna go out..Said to Joyce 'Joyce, it's snowing pretty heavy do you still wanna go out for lunch?'...

She answered 'Yeah sure, and this does not count as heavy snow'...

T_T

Its not? Seriously? Owh man..i guess it's gonna get worse..right now the snow is about 3 inches thick..i 've heard that it could reach up to 8-11 inches..just imagine with each step you take your feet goes deep into the snow..

I tried to embrace the snow yesterday..i was walking home from gym (yes even though its cold and snowing i dragged myself to the gym which is a 15 minute walk from home, 'pat on back')..i was in the parking lot behind my apartment (in the first picture)...and the snow looked so white, pure and beautiful..so i opened my leather gloves, and scooped up some snow..

'shit..so cold..okay I'm done with experiencing winter god please let it be spring tomorrow!'

haha..yeah..i am a big baby when it comes to the cold...and to think I choose a uni located in the northeast of US where winters last the longest compared to other parts of the states..=(


doesn't fall look a lot more lovely and most importantly..warmer? haha..till then..take care guys! =)

P/S: my conscience says 'ish izza, you should bersyukur dpt rase salji ok..tk payah nk complain2..'

but it's cooooooooooold! =(

Leave a Reply