I'm 25 already~


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi guys..im back! Im so tired because of the long flight ( 2 hours from LAX to Raleigh + 3 hours layover time + 4 hours from Raleigh to Boston) + 2.30 hours of bus ride from Boston to Hanover..then another 20 minutes of excruciating pain of dragging my heaving suitcase through the 8 inches of snow from where the bus dropped us to my house..i was all dizzy and i puked once i reached home..my skin is also breaking down, its very dry and so many zits are coming up to say 'hello world'...

Enough of the complaints..Sorry guys..

Well..Last week was my birthday...i got a lot of birthday wishes from friends and family which made me feel so loved..thank you guys! I was in California during my birthday, and I didn't tell my friends that it was my birthday..I don't really remember people's birthdays so I feel bad at announcing mine to people, so I kept quite..

Little did I know they planned a surprise for me..all of us where in San Francisco and we just arrived..it was a looong drive from LA (6 hours plus traffic)...and we were resting in our hotel when my friend, Nadiah said that it was just 8pm & we should explore the city..it was raining and I was reluctant (i now realise that the weather effects me, haha)..she said it'd be fun to walk in the rain, and I was like..OK fine, i'll give it a try..we walked around and she said she wanted some pastries and cakes..so we went to buy some..i had no idea it was for my surprise..

Then we went and met the boys (they went their separate ways from the hotel to find some cigars i guess)..we walked towards Union Square, which is kinda like a place where people sit and hang out..then my friend said 'Owh no, I forgot that I need some socks at H&M, izza can you 'teman' me?'...i said sure and i was thinking that I needed some socks too because I only brought a pair to San Francisco and they were already wet..

So the guys proceeded to Union Square, n Nadiah & I walked around..It was weird because she seemed to forget about H&M and just kept going into any shops that looked interesting..then she finally said she didn't want any socks and lets go meet the guys at Union Square..

I was already confused...Haha, so we walked to the square, and I saw that the guys where sitting at a table and there was the pieces of cakes that we bought with candles lit up on them..they got up when they saw me and sang happy birthday..


Haha..it was such a nice surprise..i mean, besides my friend Nadiah..I just met the rest of them the day before..and here they were celebrating my birthday with me..it was soooo sweet of them (tears~)..

and besides my lovely friends, my awesome bf also surprised me with an entry from his blog where he posted these pictures:





Awww! im the luckiest girl in the world! thank you baby! love you sooooo much even though we're 10000 miles away~ (sob sob)

I feel so fortunate and blessed..Alhamdulillah for all the love from my friends and family..love you guys so much too! =)

Leave a Reply