Freaky snowman..


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi guys..my friends convinced me to come out of the house..it's a sunday today..and we planned to go to the movies to see Django Unchained..the movie wasn't bad..its good for you guys who like gory details..we also planned to build a snowman before the movie..and hahaha...it turned out to be fun, even though our snowman looked horrible! I arrived 15 minutes late on purpose..hoping my friends were almost done with the snowman and i could take pictures with it and tell people that I helped make it (but these nice people decided to wait for me before they got started..sheesh!)..it turns out that its not so easy to make a snowman, or maybe we just didn't have the skills, coming from countries which never sees snow..haha..anyways..here are some pictures..



We found this guy on the other side of the park..the snowman we made is the fat one smoking a cigar..haha..




the snow is beautiful, isnt it? =)

Leave a Reply