Luxury dresses I can't afford..T_T


posted by Unknown on

No comments

Hi guys! I have to be quick with this post..i was looking at haute couture dresses and i fell in love with ElieSaab's collection (fall winter 2012-2013) ..owh my god...i love love love them! then I went to a few websites and saw that the prices were waaaay over what I thought they were gonna be...T_T..i guess i was in denial, I mean I knew they were going to be expensive but I kinda hope I could at least afford one. Owh yeah, I looked into these dresses not for normal wear but for potential wedding dresses. You'd be crazy to think I would want to buy haute couture for normal events. My dad does not own a multi million company and we do not live in a mansion! Haha..take a look at these beautiful dresses...The colours he uses and the details of his designs are amazing~









For the full outstanding fashion show..you guys can go to his website here...

Why can't money grow on trees or fall from the sky???=(

Leave a Reply