I'm back!!


posted by Unknown on ,

No comments

Hey guys!~ I am sooooo sorry..it's been almost a month since I've last updated my blog..its not deliberate of course, I had my finals and I wanted to concentrate on my projects. So my first term in Dartmouth is over!!~ Can you believe that? Time flies so quickly when you're busy...

Right now it's our winter break..and classes will start again on the 7th of January...so I have a pretty long break..i did think of going back home but the tickets were to expensive. Besides, I just arrived here in the US 3 months ago, so I wasn't that homesick. So I decided to stay, catch up on my reading, travel around the US and concentrate on my summer internship search.

My daily routine is working in the machineshop, then going to the jewellery workshop and then gym. At home I cook dinner the then start reading/watch movies. It may sound boring to you guys..but I soooo need this kind of relaxed and chilled out schedule after the crazy term I just had. Haha..Here are some jewellery pieces that I made..


P/S: I know I promised to do an article about the football game I went to, but that's like waaay outdated so I'll probably just not write about that. I don't even remember what happened that day! I'll make sure to go to more football games later..Sorry bout that guys~

Leave a Reply